The cats in our neighbourhood think our house is cool place to hang out. Here are the culprits and their cute, tiny stories.
[(??) mean that we gave the cat the name because we have no idea of their real name.]
- Bela: Our cat. Black and white shorthair cat.
- The Ginger Tom / G+T / Tom: Stray. An old boy. Likes to fight and wail. We feed him.
- Disney Cat / Diz / Ed: Stray. A mid-age, black cat. Fights as well. We feed him.
- Charlie: Old boy. Black cat. Has a home. Used to hang out at our house but doesn’t like our cat so doesn’t any more. Lola’s brother.
- Lola: Younger black cat. Has a home. Isn’t a big fan of us, but poops in our garden. Charlie’s sister.
- Luigi(??): Young black cat. Likes our house? Has a home.
- Mulder(??): Very young black cat. We think she has a house? She seems pretty well fed and happy!
- The Grey Tabby(??): It’s all in the name. Has a home.
- Belsdottír(??): Has a home. This cat looks like Bela but smaller.
- Bigger Bela(??): Has a home. This cat looks like Bela but bigger. They’re TWO DIFFERENT CATS?
- Vanya: She lives behind us, she’s like a regal black cat that is queen of the garage. I think she lives with Luigi and The King Of Rubbish.
- King Of Rubbish(??): Ginger and white cat, very new. Likes to sit on the big pile of rubbish in the alley behind our house?
NOT AT ALL AFFILIATED WITH AIRBNB. THIS BLOG IS PURELY FOR FUN. AND CATS.